We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you.We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
We do everything we reasonably can to protect your rights of privacy on systems and the Website controlled by us, but we are not liable for any unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control.
The “Personal Information” We collect goes as follows :
1. Profiling Information: Information which you provide when you register for a Service, which may include some or all of the following: - Information about your personal identity such as name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number or fax number. We need this information in order to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you. We also use that data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered. We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
2. Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
3. Log information: Such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
4. User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services
5. Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your activities with Po10c Design Studio.
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
Imporsonal Information We collect .
Your web browser software transmits most of this information to us. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit. The numeric IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access the Site;
The type of browser and operating system used to access the Site;
The date and time you access the Site;
The pages you visit, including graphics loaded from each page and other documents you download, such as PDF (Portable Document Format) files and word processing documents; and
If you linked to the Site from another web site, the address of that web site. Again, your web browser software transmits this information to us.
How This Information Is Used and Shared-
Communications: We may send you communications about updates, and new services from time to time.
Legal Requirements: Po10c Design Studio reserves the right to disclose your personal information as necessary to:
(1) Comply with the law or comply with legal process served on Po10c Design Studio.
(2) Protect and defend the rights or property of Po10c Design Studio
(3) Protect the personal safety of other Po10c Design Studio users or the public
(4) To ensure compliance with our Terms & Conditions. Yepme.com co-operates with law enforcement and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property, and other rights, and we reserve the right to report any information related to suspicion of illegal activity to law enforcement for prosecution.
We may also use your data in order to manage the Site, collect payment from you, enable you to subsequently use parts of the Site, detect any fraud or Site abuses, send you information relevant to the Site or our products, and in case we have any queries.
You must only submit to us or our agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Registered users can edit or delete their account information as required.
Compliance with the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011
We collect your information for a lawful purpose connected with the successful conduct of our business for which such collection of information is necessary.
We do not retain your information for longer than is required for the purposes for which we collected the information.
We use collected information for the purpose for which it was collected and for nothing else.
If you have provided us information that is inaccurate or incomplete and want the same to be corrected or updated, please let us know in writing and we shall do the needful to the extent the same is feasible.
Your information is secure with us as we have security practices and standards at par with industry standards.
We may provide areas on our website where you can publicly post information about yourself, can communicate with others, or can review products and submit media content. This information may be accessible by other consumers or companies and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information could be read, collected, and used by others. For example, if you post your email address along with a product review, you may receive unsolicited messages. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so please use caution when posting any personal information.
Your use of all services on the Site and your provision of information in connection with these services is purely voluntary. You will always have the option of whether to perform the transaction and provide this information. However, in order to open an online service account or perform a service transaction, you will be required to provide some personal information. Whether to perform the transaction is up to you.
By using this Site and the products, content and services provided on the Site, you agree and acknowledge that your personal information collected through the Site may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any the country around the world. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of your information may be undertaken by trusted third party vendors or agents of Po10c Design Studio such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers, to help facilitate Po10c Design Studio in providing certain functions.